(559) 451-3411

Farm Labor Contracting

A Farm Labor Contractor is an individual, firm, partnership, association, corporation or government agency that for a fee: recruits, solicits, employs, supplies, transports, or hires agricultural workers. In order to legally work as a Farm Labor Contractor a license must be obtained and presented to the grower for services.

If you qualify as a Farm Labor Contractor and are looking for guidance or assistance with the application process, our licensing specialists are here to assist and dedicate their time to ensure your license is issued in a timely manner.

To obtain a Farm Labor Contractor’s license you must complete an application packet as required by the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE). Included in the application requirements are an IRS Clearance and Certificate of Federal Registration provided by US Department of Labor.

With DLL Insurance, our licensing department specialists are your one stop shop for completing the application packet & licensing process. Whether you need to apply for a new license or are submitting a renewal application, our Licensing Department will assist you from applying with DLSE through the issuance of your license with continuous follow up for all parties involved.

As part of obtaining your Farm Labor Contractor’s license, a certificate of federal registration for the Farm Labor Contractor and all foremen are required. The US Department of Labor requires applications be submitted as well as proper identification for each applicant. Our specialists also assist with initial and renewal federal certificates.

Also required by DLSE is a clearance letter from the IRS. A portion of our assistance with the application packet includes obtaining a clearance letter for the Farm Labor Contractor.

Joe Martinez is widely known amongst the Farm Labor Contractors and agricultural industry. His expert staff will assist Farm Labor Contractor’s throughout the application and issuance process.

For a consultation please contact our licensing specialists today.

  • Lupe Cisneros – FLC License Specialist
  • Reyna Medina – FLC License Specialist
  • Joe Martinez – President

Our business extends throughout the Agricultural community having continuous involvement with Agencies such as the following:

Ag Safe
406 Motor City Ct.
Modesto, CA 95356
Phone: (209) 526-4400

Fresno City College- Training Institute
390 W. Fir Avenue Suite 204
Clovis, CA 93611

Contact us right now, to learn more, and how you can better protect your business and your team today!